We are a present-truth, revelation based ministry with a mandate from the Lord: Colossians 1: 16 – 20
- To establish a strong and functional model of the ministry of the Prophet within the body of Christ.
- To incorporate a biblical pattern of how the Prophet is called to impact the foundation of the Church.
- To recognize and receive the other foundational gifts spoken of in Ephesians.
- To be a ministry where the revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ will be taught.
- To bring individuals into a life-changing encounter with power of Jesus Christ.
- To equip the saints and bring them to maturity in the faith as well as build unity.
- To equip and release the supernatural power of the prophetic anointing
- To live in the flow of understanding the supernatural ministry of the Prophet.
- To reveal to the saints their own calling and destiny in the Lord.
- To be obedient to all that the Lord instructs.