Last modified: December 3, 2020
The official text is the English version of SoundtheTrumpet.org. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation to other languages are not binding and have no legal effect for any purpose. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the non-English versions of SoundtheTrumpet.org, please refer to the English version of SoundtheTrumpet.org which is the official version.
You can access some areas of SoundtheTrumpet.org without registering or subscribing, but if you wish to view certain content or access certain courses or services, you may be required to register with SoundtheTrumpet.org.
If you register with SoundtheTrumpet.org, you may be required to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of SoundtheTrumpet.org through your account or the use of your password, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. Until you have changed your password, or we have reactivated your account, you may not be able to access certain parts of SoundtheTrumpet.org.
You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
You may not have more than one registration with SoundtheTrumpet.org. We reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the registration of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one profile at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel any registration at any time and for any reason.
(3) Purchase of Digital Content
We offer digital content for purchase on SoundtheTrumpet.org.
At the time you place any order for which payment is required, you must give authority for payment. We may take payment from you at any time between you placing the order and us dispatching the goods or you are requesting the download of digital content.
Your order is an offer to purchase from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually take payment from you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or digital content to you without giving any reason. If we take payment and subsequently fail to dispatch the goods or make the digital content available to you for any reason, we will refund you in full.
The prices payable for the items that your order are clearly set out on SoundtheTrumpet.org.
Payments are made through SoundtheTrumpet.org electronically. When you pay by credit or debit card, you consent to us carrying out certain checks which include obtaining authorization from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information with your bank or credit reference agencies if necessary.
We may change our fees at any time by posting new fees on SoundtheTrumpet.org.
All prices shown are in U.S. dollars ($USD).
(4) Refunds and Cancellation Policy
If you are not happy with any digital content that you have purchased from SoundtheTrumpet.org, we will offer you a refund within 30 days of purchase, subject to the provisions below.
By requesting a refund, you certify that you have deleted all copies of digital content downloaded from or otherwise accessed on SoundtheTrumpet.org or sent to you by other means.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if:
- you placed an order after having requested a refund in the past.
- your payment is linked to chargeback or dispute attempts.
- you provide intentionally misleading information, e.g., reporting the payment as fraudulent despite having an active user account.
(5) License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in SoundtheTrumpet.org and material on SoundtheTrumpet.org, including all products, including but not limited to copyright and associated moral rights, trademarks, and unregistered rights, goodwill, know-how, software, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are exclusively reserved.
- Without prior consent from us you must not:
reproduce, translate or reverse engineer material from SoundtheTrumpet.org (including republication on another Website or other reproduction or communication of our products without consent);
- sell, rent or sub-license material or products from SoundtheTrumpet.org.
- communicate any material or products from SoundtheTrumpet.org to the public.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material or products on SoundtheTrumpet.org for a commercial purpose.
- edit or otherwise modify any material or products on SoundtheTrumpet.org.
- redistribute material or products from SoundtheTrumpet.org except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- reproduce any intellectual property rights of third parties on SoundtheTrumpet.org without the consent of those parties.
(6) Acceptable Use
You must not use SoundtheTrumpet.org in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to SoundtheTrumpet.org or impairment of the availability or accessibility of SoundtheTrumpet.org; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use SoundtheTrumpet.org to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to SoundtheTrumpet.org without our express written consent. You must not infringe the rights in any digital products that are sold through SoundtheTrumpet.org.
You must not use SoundtheTrumpet.org to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use SoundtheTrumpet.org for any purposes related to marketing, excluding product reviews, without our express written consent.
You are solely responsible for any content that you publish on SoundtheTrumpet.org or communicate to other users. You will not post on SoundtheTrumpet.org, or transmit to other users:
- Anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive.
- Anything that promotes any false or misleading information to users.
- Anything which involves or encourages illegal activities; or
- Anything that solicits passwords or other confidential information.
You agree that you shall not:
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any of the users of SoundtheTrumpet.org.
- Do anything to disable or impair the proper working of SoundtheTrumpet.org.
- Do anything to suggest, express or implied, that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of SoundtheTrumpet.org.
(7) User Generated Content
We may offer opportunities for users to post content to SoundtheTrumpet.org, e.g., in the form of discussion posts, comments, or private messages.
We may remove Content from SoundtheTrumpet.org or edit it for any reason but, in particular, content which does not comply with our standards may be removed.
By publishing any Content on SoundtheTrumpet.org, you confirm that:
- you are the author of the Content.
- you own all of the intellectual property rights in the Content (unless the Content consists merely of information)
Any Content that you publish on SoundtheTrumpet.org will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for all claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content. You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
By submitting Content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted license to reproduce, perform, prepare derivative works, distribute copies or publicly display Content in any medium and for any purpose (including commercial purposes), and also to authorize others to do so.
You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
In particular you agree not to publish (or otherwise use SoundtheTrumpet.org to distribute) any Content which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person.
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities.
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent
- manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses.
- contains or is subject to restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading.
- contains personal information e.g., names or contact details; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
We reserve the right to remove any Content from SoundtheTrumpet.org at any time and for any reason.
(8) Unsolicited Idea Submissions
We do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to creative proposals, ideas for new, enhanced or improved products, technologies or services, marketing campaigns, promotions, processes, materials, artwork, plans, strategies, theories or product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, articles, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works in any form to us.
The sole purpose of this section is to simply avoid potential disputes when our products, website content or business strategies might seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request that you not send us any ideas or suggestions, you still choose to submit them, then regardless of what your letter, comment, e-mail or any other form of communication says, you agree and understand that the following terms will apply to your submissions:
- your submissions will automatically become our sole property, without any compensation to you, and we will have no obligation of any kind to you or anyone else with respect to your submissions.
- we will be free to use or redistribute the submissions in any way and for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, acquiring or advertising products or services competitive with those mentioned by you.
- there will be no obligation for us to review your submissions or develop your ideas.
- no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy will be created between you and us by your submission and its consideration by us – everything you submit shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free to use any information you submit on an unrestricted basis, whether or not we were working on similar ideas, products or technology prior to receiving your submission.
(9) Limited Warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website or in any of the products that we may sell to you, nor do we commit to ensuring that SoundtheTrumpet.org remains available or that the material on SoundtheTrumpet.org is kept up to date. SoundtheTrumpet.org is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and we reserve the right to suspend SoundtheTrumpet.org and our provision of any services at any time without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to SoundtheTrumpet.org and the use of SoundtheTrumpet.org (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Where you use SoundtheTrumpet.org or the products, you confirm that you are solely responsible for any actions or decisions made as a result of such use. We make no representations as to the accuracy of any product.
Nothing on SoundtheTrumpet.org or in our products should be construed as medical, psychological, recruitment, business, or any other advice. All materials are for informational purposes only.
Where SoundtheTrumpet.org contains links to third party websites, we make no representation in relation to the content contained on third party websites, and you agree to use these websites at your own risk. We will not form part of any agreement or contract with any third-party website you visit through our website.
(10) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
Our products are not intended for business use, and you use our products in any business, employment or recruitment context at your own risk. In particular, to the extent that you use our products for business use, we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable for any commercial or human resources decisions made in connection with the use of our products nor will we be liable for any consequential liability in relation to employment disputes including but not limited to wrongful and unfair dismissal.
You should ensure that any decisions made or implemented by you after viewing our content or materials are made taking into account other factors (apart from the information we provide) of which you and your advisers should be aware including medical advice and you should ensure that you have consulted relevant professionals.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any emotional or mental distress in connection with using our products except to the extent that such damage is caused by our negligence.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. Any decisions made or actions taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via SoundtheTrumpet.org are at your sole discretion and risk. You should obtain professional advice where necessary.
The content published on SoundtheTrumpet.org may include views and opinions submitted by users. We do not endorse any views or opinions made by the users of SoundtheTrumpet.org.
In the event that you have a dispute with any other user arising from their use of SoundtheTrumpet.org, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute
(16) Exclusion of Third-Party Rights
(17) Entire Agreement
(18) Law and Jurisdiction
(19) Our Details
Sound the Trumpet Ministries International, Inc. PO Box 188 Grapevine, TX.76099-0188 is a certified 501(c)(3). Registered with the Internal Revenue Service.